Sunday, March 15, 2009

Like Mommy....Like Daddy....

I'm sure Bailey is like most two year olds....she's very curious and always learning so, she's always watching and trying. Each night at bath time, after I've soaped her up and washed her off, she plays and I wash my face. While washing my face, I use an old black headband to hold back my hair and a face cloth to wash my face. Bailey watches this, and this week she came into my office with my old black headband on her head and was using a wipe (from her diaper bag) to wash her face. It was pretty cute :)

A couple of days later, Bailey was watching Daddy shave his face and she thought it would be fun to try. We gave her the shaving cream, but stopped just short of allowing her to use the razor (just kidding :)

Hope your week was wonderful!

Oh... an update on swim lessons. Saturday went really well (except for the fact that the pool was freezing). Bailey got up her nerve and blew a few bubbles in the water! Yea!! I've signed her up for some additional lessons over the next couple of weeks so she'll be in the pool 3x/wk instead of only 1x/wk. I'm hoping this will help her feel even more comfortable with the idea of learning how to swim.

Lots of love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. I meant to comment on this the other day. Those pics are great...I was cracking up. haha

    ReplyDelete