Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day....

I have been very blessed with two very wonderful men in my life, first my father and now my husband, the father of our baby girl. Both of these men are kind, loving and supportive. Each has their own strengths and qualities but each richly blesses my life. Without either, I would feel incomplete.

Tom is such a wonderful daddy. He's such a "guy's guy"...sports, rough and very loud...definitely all guy, but he'll get down on the floor with her and play teacups. He's learning the names of Disney's Princesses and the words to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Bailey will yell "DADDY!" across a store when she sees him...it's the sweetest thing. I married a good man and with each passing day, as he grows as a father, he only gets better. I thank God for him daily.

My father on the other hand, has always been a great man, as far as I'm concerned. Faultless, no...but there's always been a strength to my dad that has given me peace. He can fix just about anything and really can do about all he sets his mind too....and yet he has such a humble spirit. He loves mom like nothing else and in that I take both great comfort and encouragement. He lights up when he sees Bailey....it touches me to watch. I thank God for the example that he sets.

Below are a few pictures of Tom and Bailey, as well as Popo and Bailey. Yes, I know...there are a lot but, of the thousands of pictures we have of Bailey, I had a hard time picking just these :)

Thank you Jesus for these wonderful men....


















1 comment: