Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fun with Evan....

Evan came over to play today....Bailey always loves it when she comes over. I think the only thing she loves more, is going over to Evan's house (but that's just because she gets to play with different toys :). Here's some pictures of our great morning....enjoy!



Our beautiful girls...

Glenna and I were both taking a picture at the same time,
so the flash was REALLY bright! :)

Evan helping Bailey along on her horse, Bailey loved it! :)

The girls were running circles around the house,
Gleanna and I always encourage this...anything to
help bring on a good nap!

Bailey watching Evan leave..."bummer" (Bailey's new word)

1 comment:

  1. aw, great pics of them together! today was fun. I don't know who enjoyed it more -- me or evan. :)

    ReplyDelete