Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Watermelon oh watermelon...

Bailey's not a big fan of getting dirty...oh, and her newest "trick" is smelling things (especially her hands after she's touched something). So, needless to say her first time trying to eat a piece of watermelon was a pretty funny thing to watch. She's had watermelon before, but I've always cut it up into small pieces....this was the first time I handed her a piece to try on her own. Look for yourself and see how it went ..... :)



Really...you want me to touch this?



Okay...I'll try...



Hmmm....let's see...



I think this is cold...



Yep, definitely cold.



Wait a sec! My hands are dirty and they might smell!



Yes, definitely dirty....



and yes....these things smell like watermelon!



Wash the hands Mama! Please!!



Next time I'll be ready...



This is how watermelon should be eaten! :)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha too funny! evan's gotten better about her hands. our speech therapist wouldn't let her wash her hands after marker got on them---just made her continue to color...and it's been different ever since then.

    ReplyDelete