Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BOO...TYPICAL SILLY SELF...

Bailey is one silly girl. There's not a day that goes by that I don't crack up over something she's said or done. She's just plain silly and joyful...God bless her for that. Her joy is AWESOME!

Yesterday, Boo had a friend come over to play. They ended up outside in the sprinkler so after her friend left, I went into my office to get some work done and asked her to get undressed (out of her wet bathing suit) while I was clearing out some emails. Her shorts, panties and shirt were in her room so I figured she'd get dressed in those. Well....I figured wrong :)

A few minutes after sending her into her room to change, I hear a sweet little voice behind me in the office. I turn to find my beautiful girl "dressed" in her play apron. At first I thought she had her panties on; it wasn't until she turned around to leave that I saw that she was butt naked (yep...."butt"naked, not "buck"naked :). She cracked me up...as usual. Silly, silly Boo.






I wasn't sure if at 14...she'd think it was cute that I showed the world her tush at age 4 so...I've darkened it up a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment