Wednesday, June 15, 2011

RESULTS....

Praise God, baby looks wonderfully healthy!!! Everything is on track and development looks great. No problems to report, thank you Lord Jesus!

Oh...and for what I know most of you are waiting for :) Looks like the baby is a .....BOY! That's right, Boo is going to have a brother. I was shocked and she was a little disappointed but, apparently not for too long as she asked the u/s tech if the "baby was done yet". She's ready to see her sibling :) She did tell me today that she wanted a sister because boys are gross. Ah...I love my girl :) I'm hoping she'll feel that way for another 15 years!

Sorry no pics....tried to take video of the u/s but, it didn't turn out that great (we used a cell phone). We did get a couple of pictures from the u/s machine but...they're pretty dark. I have another scan next month, at 20 weeks, and we'll take the actual video (cam) recorder with us then.

Here's to "making things even" in our family, as Tom put it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment