Saturday, June 11, 2011

BUSY....

Bailey has been taking swim lessons and while she's not "a fish" in the water (actually, she's a bit more like a rock), she is getting better. She's learning and is starting to overcome her fears. We're very proud of her. A couple of weeks ago, she went underwater by herself for the first time. To reward her, we went to Walmart and got her the newest (of her many) Disney costumes. Rapunzel. She loves it and wears it every chance she gets (which is nice, because the other costumes needed a rest :).

Outside of that...we're very busy around here. Bailey is on summer break, so I'm working hard to make sure we have some sort of activity each day (i.e. swim lessons, gymnastics, a trip to the park). This makes for one busy working Mama. Tom's working hard and many hours, so each moment he's free Bailey eats up his attention. Next week is VBS at our church and I've taken sometime off to teach Boo's class. I did this last year and it was a blast. The only difference is, last year I was not the lead teacher and this year I am. This means a lot more work. I'm excited for the week though. Oh...except the theme, New York: Big Apple Adventure. Okay...just how do you decorate a room (for 4 year olds) when the theme is New York? I'm not the craftiest of persons, so this has been a challenge. Tom keeps reminding me that the kids are only 4 and not only will they (not) care, but they'll have no idea what/where NY is. I tell him, "well, they may not know now but...dog-gone-it, they'll know by the end of the week" :) Really what's most important is they know Jesus and my silly decorations have nothing to do with that.

Pregnancy update: I'm 16 weeks today and I'm feeling good. Bailey is now aware that we are having a baby which is pretty cute. She is (still) convinced that the baby is a girl. Our first "big" u/s is Tuesday. We're trusting Jesus for a wonderful (healthy) report.

Lots of love to you all....



No comments:

Post a Comment