Sunday, June 5, 2011

OLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM...

E-I-E-I-O. And on that farm he had...what??! NO pony?? E-I-E-I-O.

Last week, we had the shed painted in our back yard. It use to be blue with dark blue trim and we changed it to a red base with white trim. It looks just like I wanted it to...like a little barn. All that's missing is a cute little weather vane on the roof and (of course) some animals.

Once the painting was complete, Bailey declared "Hey...looks like a barn!", to which I replied "yep, all we need is the pony". Boo is only 4 but, my prayer is that (if she expresses any interest) that around age 10 we'll look into riding lessons and then, maybe one day, a horse of her own. To be honest, if we had the money and land right now...I'd probably get her the pony today :)


Hmmm...where is my pony??

Maybe God knows where my pony is...

No pony yet...maybe in a few years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment