Wednesday, November 16, 2011

CHANGE IS COMING....

Hard to believe it but, this will be my last post before giving birth to our second miracle. If all goes as planned, Brandon Elijah should be born on Saturday, November the 19th. My final ob appointment is scheduled for tomorrow and I should (hopefully) receive the paperwork for my induction. Even though I knew it would, it still amazes me just how quickly this pregnancy went by and while I am so excited to see this little man and know that he is healthy....part of me is sad because I know that our family dynamic will change. Boo will no longer be our only miracle, our sole focus, but she'll have a baby brother taking part of that. She's going to be such a great big sister though...that's what I remember when I start to feel sad. I think of my brothers and how much I adore them...I can't imagine not having them in my life; I'm so excited that Bailey is going to know that kind of love.

This past weekend we put the infant car seat in the van, along with the sit/stand stroller and infant stroller (thanks for letting me borrow that G!). I also decorated the inside of our home for Christmas and for the first time, we have four stockings hung. That's kind of fun :) Yes...I know it's not even Thanksgiving, but I've been watching Christmas movies on TV for the past couple of weeks and (of course) the stores are already decorated so...I was in the mood :)

Thanks to each of you who love us, support us and (most of all) pray for us. Please join with us in trusting Christ for a safe delivery, a healthy baby and a smooth transition. Love you all...



No comments:

Post a Comment