Thursday, November 10, 2011

WHERE ARE....MY FEET?

Yep...that's my question this week. WHERE are my feet?

Not only can I not see them (unless I lean way out and look over my belly) but...when I do see them they are swollen! I no longer have ankles or calf muscles really...just stumps. Not only are they swollen, but oh my gosh can they hurt! Tom has been wonderful rubbing my feet daily...actually, sometimes twice a day (especially these last couple of weeks). But you know what?? I'd do it all over. I am so thankful for the opportunity to carry this child. Even though it's killing my body this time around, I'm really not complaining. It is a blessing.

Still, I just need to know....where are my feet??

Looking OVER my belly down at my feet...

Sock marks because my feet/ankles/legs are so swollen
Thumb print because my ankle is SO swollen that if I press it,the thumb print stays there!

No comments:

Post a Comment