Saturday, November 26, 2011

ONE WEEK ALREADY....

I am amazed at how quickly time goes by...tonight at 6:08pm, Brandon will be one week old. One week already! I am blown away by the thought that only one week ago, he was still in my belly; that we had yet to meet him. That one week ago I was laboring to get him out of my body. Time goes by much too quickly for me (okay, not the labor part...but the rest of the week :o). If you've read some of my earlier posts with Boo, you'll see me say this over and over....time goes by much too quickly.

Brandon is such a sweet boy. He is a very pretty baby (if this Mommy may say so herself :o). He's pretty mellow except when he wants to eat. Oh my gosh, when this boy wants to eat...he wants to eat NOW. Because he usually wakes up to eat, I would try changing his diaper before feeding him...yeah, I've learned that does not work. I've never seen such a tiny person get so incredibly angry if he is not given food right when he demands it! It's actually pretty comical...poor baby :o) Brandon Elijah, like his big sister, inherited his Daddy's beautiful lips. They are sooo kissable! I've been fighting a cold these past few days and it's been very tough for me not to just keep kissing him! They are the sweetest thing..actually, every part of him is. I could just eat him up. His legs are chicken legs (also like Daddy's :o) and he has very long fingers and toes. I love baby's little hands, so tiny yet so totally complete. Little fingers, knuckles, nails...they're amazing.

So...one week already. We praise God for you baby boy. Your Mommy, Daddy and big sister all adore you. You complete our family....




No comments:

Post a Comment