Monday, November 21, 2011

WELCOME TO THE WORLD.... BRANDON ELIJAH SIVER

Saturday, November 19th, 2011 at 6:08pm....our lives changed forever. Brandon Elijah Siver became an official member of our family, weighing in at 7lbs 8ounces and 20.5 inches long. While I am blessed and my body handles pregnancy well, my babies do not want to leave my body and Brandon, like his sister, made the travel a difficult one. It seemed he didn't really want to come out and it wasn't until my OB threatened the forceps that he finally decided to give in and join the world. While the work was even more difficult this time around....Praise God if he wasn't (isn't) worth every single piece of energy I had to put into it. He is beautiful and Bailey is a wonderful, wonderful big sister.

Today is our first day home as a family of four and we're getting settled. We thank God for each of you who has prayed us through this journey. We know that you are joining with us in celebration. Special thanks to our parents/family for their support and to my "sister" Glenna who, without her support, these last few days would have been especially rough of Boo. We love each of you.






No comments:

Post a Comment