Thursday, May 2, 2013

DRIVING...

A couple of weeks back I was shopping at Publix and thought I'd give Brandon his first try at "driving" :0)  He LOVED using the special car buggy!  Boo insisted on getting in too, which was both cute and funny as her long legs barely fit in the cart :0)

I took these pics with my cell phone.  The middle pic may be hard to see, but if you look closely I took it because Brandon had one hand on the wheel and the other hand was holding onto his sissy's leg which I thought was sooo cute!  The last pic shows our little man not wanting to get out of the buggy.  I had to take Bailey back to the car, get her (and the groceries) out of the cart and then take the cart to the cart area before I tried to take Brandon out of the buggy...even then, he was less than thrilled to go.  I think he would have been fine had I walked away and left him "driving" the cart :0)

Last night, Bailey was at church so I ran to Publix for a quick trip; we got lucky (they only have one cart like this) and got the car buggy.  Our little man was hilarious!  He was driving both steering wheels, waving to people and saying "hi" and then, every once in a while, he would reach back and grab some cheerios from me :0)  Heck, who needs Disney this year?!