Sunday, May 12, 2013

FIREMAN...NURSE...AND A MOMMY...

I can remember my preschool.  Not everything about it, but bits and pieces.  I remember that we had a play area that looked like a house and there was a live rabbit in a cage (he may have only been there for one day...tough to say :0).  I remember that we had nap time and you had to lay down; if you lay there quietly or actually fell asleep, then the teacher would put a sticker on your hand.  I remember blue smiley face stickers. I remember playing outside with friends and I remember the teacher asking us what we wanted to be when we grew up.  The boys all said they wanted to a be a fireman, the girls followed the first girl (I'm guessing) and said they wanted to be a nurse....except for me.  I remember, I said that I wanted to be "a mommy".

I am blessed....

Blessed...but not lucky when it comes to getting my little man to
actual look at the camera (when the timer is on).  I tried this
photo a few weeks back...3x .  As you can see, he wanted no part of it :0)