Friday, December 24, 2010

CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICE...

I know what you're thinking....two posts in one day, wow! Well, tonight we went to service at church and I had Boo wear the dress I picked up at Macy's this week (great price!)...it's actually too big because I bought it for next year but I figured, what the heck :)

She looked pretty darn cute in it, so I grabbed the camera to take a few photos and Bailey (who apparently has been to The Picture People one too many times) let me take a couple "standard" photos before rolling onto her tummy and telling me to take some pictures of her like this. She even put her head in her hands :) What a silly, and terribly cute, little goof.

The dress is very pretty, it actually went almost all the way
to the floor...next year it will be a couple of inches higher :)
Wearing the "fancy" bracelet that her YiaYia bought her
Silly grin...typically Boo :)

Couldn't you just squeeze her?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment