Monday, December 6, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

My parents celebrated 35 years of marriage yesterday. Unfortunately, Comcast went down last night when I was trying to post so, this is a day late. In honor of their day, Bailey tried on my veil...a good 20 years (or more) before she'll need it of course :)

Kids do say the dardnest things...a few days ago, Bailey asked me if when she got married, would she "marry a boy and then take him home and keep him" :o) I told her yes, you marry the boy and then take him home and keep him...even on those days when you'd rather give him back (few as they are :o).

So...here's to 35 years of my parents keeping each other. I pray that God gives you (at least) another 30. Thank you for the amazing example that you set. You show each of us kids not only how to love our spouse, but how to love God and in that...there is no greater gift.



Bailey wants to make sure there is dancing at her wedding :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment