Thursday, December 23, 2010

MY BELLS...

When I was right around Bailey's age, I made my first Christmas tree ornament...a set of bells. They were simply bells made out of construction paper (that the teacher had cut out of course); my contribution...a sticker and (I think) maybe a crayon mark. For some silly reason, those bells are important to me. Each year, when I go over to my parents house, I make sure that my bells are front and center on the tree

Well...I now have my own "bells". This year, Bailey made her first ornament. An angel with glitter on it. Her teacher put the glue on and Bailey (I'm sure) dumped a full container of glitter on it (I mean...isn't that the fun part? :). Man...do I love this thing. I've waited so long for my own set of "bells". And, you guessed it...it's front and center :)

No comments:

Post a Comment